Executes sales strategy through personal selling designed to maximize the sale and distribution of ITC brands with existing and prospective accounts in assigned area.
Click here to learn more about our ITC product line
Salary Range: $45,000 TO $80,000 annually, plus Incentive Program and Benefits.
Location: Escalon, California. (This is not a remote position)
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Develops positive relationships with customers and prospective customers.
- Presents ITC programs to distributor sales organizations.
- Calls on accounts to provide service training and merchandising support.
- Demonstrates strong personal selling, time management, public speaking skills.
- Required written weekly sales reports. (CRM)
- Ensures timely execution of objectives and priorities.
- Controls personal business expenses (meals, transportation, lodging, etc.).
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree: OR High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 4 years of sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Candidates for this position must have a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- Required to travel by automobile, airlines to perform
- Required to lift and move up to 40 pounds.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a Marketing or Business Management concentration.
- Previous agricultural equipment or chemical sales experience.
- Experience reading and comprehending simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Experience effectively presenting information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Skilled in calculating figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Knowledge of the concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office products at basic level (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.)
- Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Morrill Industries, Inc.